Olympus Tough... Tadpole Adventures.
The Olympus TG-320 is my new favourite camera, far exceeding any waterproof cameras owned in the past. Being shockproof makes it great for water sports. Remember to strap it to you though, so you don't loose it out at sea!
Here are 'The Specs':
- Waterproof to 3m**, shockproof to 1.5m*** and freezeproof to -10°C
- 3.6x wide optical zoom (28-102mm*)
- 14 Megapixels
- 720p HD Movie and HDMI Control
- 6.9cm/ 2.7" LCD 230,000 dot colour LCD
- Dual Image Stabilisation
- Magic Filter Movie and/or Stills
- iAuto and AF Tracking
- Face Detection and SAT
- 3D Photo Shooting Mode
- Beauty Mode
- Pet Detection Mode
- In-Camera Panorama
- Scene Modes
- Eye-Fi Card compatibility
- Photo surfing and [ib] software
- USB-Battery Charge
The film mode is great because you can record in most of the picture modes. The fish eye feature is great for surf videos! Also you'll be amazed how much cooler a pond looks from the tadpoles point of view!
At just over £100, I can't recommend this enough. So much value for money. No more do you need to fear your camera getting wet... capture everything! For more info visit: http://www.olympus.co.uk/consumer/29_digital-camera_tg-320_25293.htm