Phlib come supplied with lovely, little, ultra-strong thumb-sized magnets - absolutely perfect for pinning up photographs! However, if you lose them (or if you just want some more because they're lovely) then you can buy some more here. They're made by aliens, out of a metal called neodymium (from the future) and sent back through time and space to 2010. We clean off all of the ectoplasm (which is actually a time-conducting lubricant) and pack them in rolls of 20, 40 and 70. We then box them up carefully - to ensure they don't stick to the inside of a post-box somewhere - before sending to you.
These small, strong neodymium magnets can be dangerous if not handled appropriately. Strong magnetic field can cause personal injury or death to individuals with medical implants or other magnetic field sensitive medical conditions.
Children should not be allowed to handle neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous. Children and adults should not ingest magnets or place magnets in any body orifice such the ear, nose or mouth. Ingestion of magnets is very hazardous. If magnets are ingested or aspirated to the lungs, immediate medical attention is required.
Pacemakers and Defibrillators
Pacemakers and defibrillators can be sensitive to strong magnetic fields. If you or someone in your household has a pacemaker or defibrillator, or has health issues that require that you wear electronics of any sort, avoid magnets completely until you consult your doctor!
Damage to Magnetic Storage Media
Magnetic fields can cause damage to magnetic storage media. These include: cassette tapes, floppy disks, credit cards, videotapes, and computer hard drives. Keep all magnets at least 24 inches away from all types of magnetic media.
Damage to Electronics
Certain electronic devices are sensitive to magnetic fields and may be damaged permanently or temporarily disabled if exposed to a magnetic field that is too strong. Some video screens or televisions will become distorted and/or discoloured if exposed to a strong magnetic field. While damaged screens can usually be demagnetized, it’s often tricky and may require qualified service technicians to do so. Other electronic devices like cell phones and pagers can also be damaged. Store your magnets in a safe place away from electronics of any kind.